GOOD NEWS FOR THE WB E-TURBO

That code looks extremely primitive. The most efficient way to drive an ESC is via the servo library in arduino and ramp it from the neutral arming position to full speed at a rate that is safe for the ESC

This is the last and final set-up. Probably 2x battery pack but this is it
Massive QS10 connector
Max4 ESC
10s Lipo
Castle creation 1721 2400kv
If this not work properly, I quit 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    869 KB · Views: 8
The only time I have failed an ESC is either when the command to ramp the motor to max speed or stop it from max speed is too fast. On the closing side you have the inertia of the compressor slowing it as well so ensure that the rate the motor stops is slower than it opens. Just my experience

I really don’t know why my MGM failed twice but you can go see the datalog on previous post. Even them can’t give me a reason why the ESC failed. They even help me program it to ensure it goes well 😅

Btw @matnrach , I will do some test this winter before summer. We talk about the arduino code! Have you make one? I want to have a look please

I really don’t know why my MGM failed twice but you can go see the datalog on previous post. Even them can’t give me a reason why the ESC failed. They even help me program it to ensure it goes well 😅

Btw @matnrach , I will do some test this winter before summer. We talk about the arduino code! Have you make one? I want to have a look please
The problem is that my code is so bespoke to my application as it is a twincharger with a bypass valve. Most of the code is actually concerned with signal conditioning and hysteresis for my engine speed sensor to make it useable. Delving into other people's code is normally a nightmare as you spend more time trying to understand what they did or try to at least. Way better to just start from scratch.

The problem is that my code is so bespoke to my application as it is a twincharger with a bypass valve. Most of the code is actually concerned with signal conditioning and hysteresis for my engine speed sensor to make it useable. Delving into other people's code is normally a nightmare as you spend more time trying to understand what they did or try to at least. Way better to just start from scratch.
Oohh okay! No worries! In fact, it’s my brother who code my arduino because I know apsolutly nothing and last time we try to make it work with the hobbywing, we had no luck. So I did use a RC receiver to do the test but I dont want this in the final set-up. The MGM work just fine with the code but not the hobbywing

hello! I just found out that there is a tppower motor version which could be ordered just with reservation, the tppower 4070SCM, it is not rated for too much power but its rated for 100k rpm for 10sec, that means a smaller compessor could be used which is optimal for a 2L engine or something like that.

hello! I just found out that there is a tppower motor version which could be ordered just with reservation, the tppower 4070SCM, it is not rated for too much power but its rated for 100k rpm for 10sec, that means a smaller compessor could be used which is optimal for a 2L engine or something like that.
I did in fact order a 4070cm in the past to find out later that they send me a 4070 normal series. It performed really well but it let me with a salty taste about TPpower.. but I dont know how the SCM perform vs the CM version!

GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS GUYS!!!!!! The new set-up is back in the car with the max4 esc! I've make it work with the arduino and a standard switch ! 80% power 6psi ! can't wait to show you guys!! super happy after what, 3years of blowing ESC the max4 is not blown yet ahaha

IMG_4105.jpegWell, that’s pretty much it for now! I can’t see the files from OTA with all the fancy graph. I need help with that and I will probably contact hobbywing for that if nobody can’t help me!
Anyway, this is what I can give you at the moment!
pretty impressive

Yeah this is where it doesn’t work! 1/10 they show me files but it look like trash files because I can’t delete it and I nothing happen when I clic on them